Lace wigs are becoming increasingly popular. Some of them have the lace in front (Lace front wigs), some have the lace around the perimeter (360 Lace wigs) and some are all lace (Full lace wigs).
You can hold it in with a bobby pin, sew it in, and glue it in. I do not recommend glue because of the damage it can cause to your hairline and skin.
Below are 11 photos of Brazilian and Peruvian lace wigs with good reviews on Amazon. Click the photo or the ‘learn more’ button to see what clients are saying about it.
Below is also a video on how to install lace wigs.
(1) Eayon Glueless Brazilian Body Wave Human Hair Lace Wig with Baby Hair
(2) Ombre Color 1B /30 130% Density Brazilian Human Hair Lace Wig
(3) 360 Lace Frontal Brazilian Straight Virgin Remy Human Hair Wig
(4) Brazilian Loose Deep Human Hair Lace Wig with Baby Hair
(5) Bleached Blonde Peruvian Virgin Human Hair Lace Front Wig with Baby Hair
(6) Enoya Italian Yaki Silk Top, Pre-Plucked Remy 360 Lace Frontal Brazilian Human Hair Lace Wig
(7) ZANA Brazilian Body Wave Glueless Human Hair Lace Wig
(8) Glueless Pre-Plucked Curly Brazilian Human Hair Lace Wig
(9) Glueless Short Bob Brazilian Virgin Remy Human Hair Lace Wig
(10) Glueless Curly Brazilian Virgin Remy Human Hair 360 Lace Wig
(11) Sunwell Brazilian Water Wave Human Hair Lace Wig with Baby Hair
As I stated earlier, I personally do not recommend glue because of the damage it can cause to your hairline.
See DIY lace wigs installation tutorial below.
Lace Frontal Wig Install by Charlion Patrice
How to Sew-in Your → Lace Frontal *NO HAIR OUT* by IVY